Tuesday, 28 May 2013

We'll keep a welcome in the hillside.

Many moons ago, I used to live in Cardiff and attended a few science fiction and comic events, where generally we had a good time, met some great people and marvelled at the quirks of fandom (I'm just sorry that in the many moves I made I lost the "Mantis Man" sketch that artist Mark Buckingham did for a small group of us).

What there wasn't though, was a good horror event.

That seems to be being addressed now, however, as new Horror Expo, SCARdiff 2013 is scheduled for 27 October 2013 at the Mercure Holland House Hotel, Cardiff (That's Wales for those international folks). With a line up of Horror writers and actors in attendance. Not much additional info yet on screenings or other activities, but with tickets starting out at an introductory price of £6.66, before rising to £9.00, its got to be worth checking out if your in the area. Me, I'm not in the area but I've been planning to visit and catch up with friends for a while so...



No comments:

Post a Comment