Friday, 19 April 2013

Come together... right now

Well, things are slowly progressing here. I've managed to pull a lot of the background resources I need together and whilst there's still a lot to go, I've been laying the seeds for the gameplay video work I need to do, but now have to get a reliable team together for the outside broadcasts.

You see, CT is planned as a highly multi-media site, with written work, podcasts and video segments, all taking slightly different approaches to the subject matter, so all in, I'm giving myself a lot of work. All I can say is thank goodness I have a wife who may not share my crazy interests, but gets me enough that she'll allow me to indulge them in this way, after all, she has been good enough to help me record some of the early footage I'll be using for our introductory video.

Old Project:Shadow listeners will have heard my partner-in-crime before, as she did the bumpers on the old shows, so I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up cameoing in this new work.

No comments:

Post a Comment